I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about all of the items in our Master Bedroom and if I could do a breakdown post of all the projects and source list. Well you asked and I’m here with all of the nitty gritty details
So here’s the plan as things evolve and change I’ll update it periodically with all the new stuff so you can always come right back here and check it out. As always if I miss anything you’re curious about please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I’ll post links to the original post and links to the product and where I can’t find the product online I’ll try to find a similar items that I think will work. This post will evolve and update over time. I’ll post a button on the sidebar so you’ll always have easy access.
So let’s get to the good stuff shall we?
- Custom Built- Stained Minwax Red Mahogany
Paintings above bookshelves
- Custom art by yours truly, Our Lake Life Creations Art Shop Coming Soon!
- Drapery fabric – Robert Allen Khandar Jewel, Original Curtain Post and Tutorial post
- Blinds – Home Depot Providence Bamboo Roman shades
- Faux Fur Throw, Similar one here and here
- Cream Quilt – Pottery Barn Essential Quilt
- Floral Pillow Shams – Braemore Wonderland Pearl Fabric, Tutorial Here
- My great-grandmother’s vintage barrel style chairs – Upholstery post
- Fabric – Brushed Twill purchased on eBay, similar kind here
- Custom White Denim Piping
- Nail Head Trim – Purchased Here
- Floral Pillows – Braemore Wonderland Pearl Fabric, Tutorial Here
- Legs Stained Minwax Red Mahogany
- Side Table – Olivia Mirrrored Side Table, Ballard Designs
- Mercury Lamp – From Home Goods, also love these here
Art and Objects
- Marsh painting by yours truly, Our Lake Life Creations Art Shop Coming Soon!
- Floral paintings by yours truly, Our Lake Life Creations Art Shop Coming Soon! Tutorial Here
- Gold frames – Gold Rub n Buff Frame Tutorial here
- Vintage style alarm clock – Pottery Barn Charleston Vintage Clock
- Bedside tables – Pottery Barn Sofia Bedside Table
- Flowers in Vase – Paper Peony Tutorial here
Frames surrounding the television – Ikea Ribba Frames varying sizes
I hope this covers many of your questions. Please leave me a comment if I’ve missed anything. I’ll be sure to update along the way.
I wasn’t paid or perked to mention any of the products specifically. For the Amazon links I’ve partnered with them in their affiliate program. Which is just another way I’ve chosen to grow this blog while providing great content. You can also check out our very own Our Lake Life Amazon Store where we share things we’re loving, things we have and things we wish we did. Go Take a Look!